too much dust on your soul
[html]
http://i42.tinypic.com/wbfo29.png); width: 450px; height: 431px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #000 solid;">

300+

“ Pleasure is mine.” Although it might’ve sounded like she had only replied out of courtesy, an assumption of the sort would’ve been completely false. She really meant those words. The tawny girl could not remember the last time someone had been so polite to her, aside from the puppy she’d once tried to manipulate into coming home with her: Salem was his name. Conversing with someone like Lubomir had brightened her day thus far.

Shadowed Sun. Alexey had to dig deep into her memory to remember where she’d heard that name before. Ah yes, two packs had merged to form Crimson Dreams; Shadowed Sun being one of them. “How come you’re not a member of Crimson Dreams then?” she questioned, a little intrigued with how he had most obviously chosen Dahlia de Mai over the other pack.

“A librarian,” she repeated softly, listening to the higher-ranked male’s description of his project. Honey-hued eyes peered behind his tall frame once again, attempting to understand why he had described the old building as a once glorious place. It was basically a big house filled with a bunch of old books, nothing special there.

Alexey blinked, absorbing the information that was being given to her. Her face scrunched up into a disgusted grimace when the grey wolf mentioned mold and how Dahlians might have to pick the fungi out of their furs. Oh no, they certainly couldn’t allow that to happen! “Maybe I can help you clean up?” she offered with a small wag of her tail, hoping Lubomir would allow her to help him with the task at hand.

Just because she couldn’t read, it didn’t mean that she couldn’t lend him a hand in restoring the place if it meant so much to him. The two-year-old femme had nothing better to do anyway. Another inquiry came and Lexey simply shook her head as a reply, confirming the fact that she didn’t know how to read.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread