there's beauty in the breakdown
[html]

Time and time again the girl's uncle had remarked on how much she looked like her mother when Kaelyn was in her youth. While she might match in appearance her personality was completely the opposite. She was too much of an optomist. And all too accomidating. Then there was what should only get her in trouble in time, her easily trusting nature combined with her innocence and naivety. Not once since she had bumped into the other did she think that he might want to rip her head off because she hadn't been watching where she was going. Rather she was proving to be eager about seeing a nice face, tail thumping against the ground being a testament to that.

"Looking for Chimera except that Phoenix says that Chimera doesn't exist anymore. But he said that I can still find that burnt building. So if I can find that then I can find Chimera and then I can find my Dad." Explaination seemed to be spoken all in one breath. She didn't even stop to think about how foolish it might sound to think that a single wolf was waiting for her unrequested presence. Her dad didn't know anything about her so why would he be waiting on her to find him? She didn't even pause to consider that possibility. Rather she just grinned brightly up at the stranger. Maybe he knew where Chimera was. The only way she would find out was if she asked and so she did. "Have you heard of Chimera? Do you know where I can find it?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread