there's beauty in the breakdown
[html]

He had at least heard of her dad. At least she hoped it was her dad that he was talking about. Just as he had guessed at her last name. Wow, he must be like a mind reader or something. "Roman... Ro...man..." The name was tested out. It felt weird on her tongue. "Mom had said that Dad's name was Rom." Could they be the same or was it just hopeful wishing? "Do you know where Roman is? Or those others you said? Can you help me find them?" One question after another sounded due to that ebullient nature of hers. She could prove to be quite the bouncy one after all.

Actually that was showing through in the way her paws danced in place. She couldn't help it. She finally had anotehr lead in her quest. She had found Chimera. She knew the approximate whereabouts of the cabin. She found someone that knew her dad as well as other unknown members of her family. And then she suddenly remembered she had never introduced herself. She had a tendancy to overlook that detail... alot. "I am Selene. Am I related to you too?" She didn't know anything about her family in this area. The only family she knew was her mom's side back in Taceli.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread