Watching You b.u.r.n.

1. Character Name: Asariel Knight
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 21 May, 2007
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Gray Wolf
5. Gender: Female
6. A secondary form of contact MSN - tdgchick@hotmail.com
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I read about your advertisement on The Secret.
8. Initial post:

Leaves rustled across the dry earth, making soft crackling noises as they rolled and tumbled over one another. Golden-gray paws stepped neatly over the scattered foliage, blue-green eyes giving the territory an inquisitive clean-sweep. They were intelligent, large and set far apart. Teal in color, they were quite unique, in her opinion. She was in her lupus form, figured that was probably the best - it was toned down and not intimidating in the least. It wasn't like she was storming onto a packland and saying, "Accept me now or else!", which most certainly wasn't the case. It would be disrespectful to those who lived in this land, of course. If she got accepted, she got accepted, that was how she saw it. If not, she would try again, maybe somewhere else. Someone had to accept her in, right?

Black nose lowered to the ground, she inhaled the numerous scents, searching for a land boundary. During the process she picked up hundreds of other smells; mice, the occasional rat, birds, other creatures creeping and crawling through the brush. She sat herself down at the back border, debating how she should announce her arrival - a howl might be too bold, but she didn't exactly want to sit around here for a few hours to wait for a border patrol, either. She took a deep breath, deciding to just let some time pass before she made any sounds. Eventually, she grew quite impatient, as she often did - she let out a hasty yelp, grimacing at how the sound echoed off her seemingly dead surroundings. Asariel wondered what the whole pack-acceptance thing would be like. What kinds of questions would she be asked? How would it go, smoothly? Would she be greeted by the pack leader, or a member of his ranks?

She couldn't help but sigh; she hated not knowing. One of her many quirks. She sat there, her patience starting to wear thin as she observed her surroundings, toying with her mind, imagining things.

Other: Please tell me if I've done something wrong, and sorry for the crap post.

Messages In This Thread