Watching You b.u.r.n.

Asariel smiled at the other woman. Monsieur Jefferson, eh? The corners of her lips twitched in mild amusement. Her ears did not fail to hear the mumblings coming from the other's mouth. Her tone was gentle as she spoke, "
Nah, ma chère. Je suis juste un nouveau venu, qu'est-ce que j'ai à offrir Monsieur Jefferson?"
Indeed, the foreign language was learned to her, but she was quite fluent in it nonetheless. It was then in that moment of silence that it dawned upon Asariel that she knew not the other lady's name. "I'm sorry - my name is Asariel. Yours?" Indeed, it might not be the best time for small talk and she would probably have time to introduce herself later, if she got accepted in. She glanced away momentarily, then looked back at the other lady.

A soft wind blew up and she raised her nose to meet the breeze, tasting the scents that were traveling with its passing. She did pick up the scent of another, however. The alpha, perhaps? Or, did this pack have two alphas? Asariel knew so little about pack life that it would have to be a learning process for her, naturally. She was young, little over two years passing since her birth date. New beginnings were always good though, right?

Unless you made yourself look like a fool.

Ooc: I'm sorry that my post is so short. I just got home a bit ago and I have a headache. Sorry again.

Messages In This Thread