Watching You b.u.r.n.
[html]

Whinifred had smelt DaVinci not far away, but she really didn't make much thought of it. If the male really wanted to present himself she was sure he would. The girl of course was speaking and drew Freds attention back to her. Though meeting a new person was nice. Fred was finding that she wanted to be alone again. First she would have to introduce herself. It wasn't the female that really made her want to leave at that moment, but not liking the feeling of being trapped in conversation. If anything Fred didn't like prattle as much as a disscusion on something that would benifitt her or her pack in some way.

"Non, s'il vous plaît. Stick to english so not just I will understand you" Fred said thinking about DaVinci who maybe be in hearing range and not understanding there conversation. Weather the man knew french or not was something Whinifred didn't know, but it was a good bet he knew english so she would stick to it. "bienvenue Asariel. I am Whinifred." She said her strawberry coat feeling hot in the new found warmth of the day. "I only wish to know a talent you may have. What you might do in this pack if you were to be welcomed. Unless you didn't have anything in mind." Whinifred said the last part with a raised eyebrow and a skeptical look. Was anyone dense enough to come to a pack with out something to offer?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread