Watching You b.u.r.n.
ooc: continue thread if you guys like.. or whatever.. Big Grin Just trying to finish this up since I don't know when I might lose my net. x.x

DaVinci didn't really even want to deal with the two woman but he just sighed and pulled himself out from under the holly bushes as he stretched his lithe frame. He traced the lady's pawprints through the snow as he came within moments to where the two woman stood. He didn't really know what the young newest stranger on the lands story was and he wasn't about to learn it here or now. He had other things that in his cramped mind were more important and didn't require having to be social to work upon. His stormy orbs glanced at the two woman before his voice came up briskly. "Whinifred, don't even bother.. she can stay."

The male glanced hard at the newest packmate as he spoke plainly. "Asariel, you'll start as a Loas of the pack, if you show you can be trusted and worthy you make choose a co-rank later." He gestured towards the packlands as he frowned. "There's no healer in these lands yet so your skills may be put to use sooner than later." He didn't know what the future would hold for the pack but accidents did happen.

The Savant shook the snow from his pelt and sighed before getting ready to leave again. "I'm DaVinci.. by the way.." he said, his tall lean frame moving past the woman as he left them with a warning that wasn't as threatening as it probably seemed. "I'll be checking up on you all later.." He wouldn't announce when later was, what was the surprise in that, but he would be seeing the newer packmates again, though Winie herself was beginning to be a common sight in the lands he still wasn't ready to throw himself back into the loop socially and this was as close as they'd get for now.

Messages In This Thread