Like the flower we bloom with life
ooc-god she reminds me of Steele off Balto.. x.x

Firefly was not about to calm down and she wasn't going to ease off on her words even though she could see by the light of Haku's gaze and the tension in his form. She had every right to speak the way she was and there was nothing or no one who would dare stop her yet. Without a word her mate just walked away and with that she was unsure if he even cared. She had known long ago that their own relationship was like thin ice and with the coming of spring the dangers would only rise. She took a step back as the Lilium had disappeared, her heckles raised as the questions that flooded her rattled about her mind.

She didn't really calm down til the male was gone and when she did her words were still ragged and her muscles trembled with the fury of it all. "I slipped out to run a short patrol and Haku had been in the house when I'd left.." she spat, her emerald gaze glaring off towards the path the male had taken to escape. "I'd chased some male from the lands and he attacked me once we were aways away.." She snarled in fury at the memory of the actual fight she'd been in. She wasn't sure what the stupid hybrid had been doing so close to their lands but she doubted he'd live long now if a packmate caught him. "He escaped, I returned home to find Haku gone.. I wasn't worried atfirst until I realized the puppies were missing and drops of blood in their room.." She growled as she glanced towards the ones who'd been throwing questions her way, unsure if they were believing it but it atleast was some sort of explaination.

"I tried to follow the scent of their blood but I lost them the further I got into the sugarwoods!" she howled in frustration as she stamped her paw and began to pace back and forth. She glared coldly at Deuce with her precious little daughter at foot, knowing that Haku would never have let anything happen to his bastard get, but his own two boys he didn't even seem to care about, having left the cabin for whatever reason he'd deemed more important and leaving the boys alone!

Firefly dropped down to the ground and tore at the dead grass in anger at the whole jest of it all. She knew sooner or later she'd have to 'find' the pups on her own, but for now she was through being the proud bitch who's mate fluttered around from one girl to the next like a butterfly in a garden. She'd teach him, though she knew the risk that was involved for once she just was tired of caring.

Messages In This Thread