the flashback's starting
[html]
Thanks. ;D It's been really interesting so far.

Anatola mumbled to herself, looking down at the ground. She had to agree with the hybrid; she wasn't the best lier around. But she never had to use those skills before. Her life before this was so easy-going and simple; she could predict what would happen each day. Anatola looked up into the rising sun, squinting her eyes. She was practically holding back tears. But Anatola was promising herself that from now on she would be strong. She wasn't going to cry in front of a strange. No, certainly not.

He had asked to help her? Anatola said she hadn't wanted help... but her body was in so much agony she had to accept. "Yes, yes. Help would be nice,"Anatola murmured softly. She looked down back at her paws, imagining what it would be like if this wolf hadn't shown up. Would she have died? Anatola scolded herself. She didn't want to think such thoughts. All that she knew was that she was lucky to be alive.

Anatola didn't want to tell him where she had came from. But, deep down, she knew that it would be best to tell him. "Well, I was caught between some wolves. They... they attacked me and my mate came. He tried to rescue me but he was still in pain from a past battle. H-he d-died. I ran away and showed up here. I want to join your pack and start over," Anatola replied softly. She whispered the last part, remembering the pain she had while she watched everything fold in front of her.

Beef jerky? He had offered her beef jerky? Anatola took a piece and held it tightly. She wasn't going to eat it just yet, even if she was starving. She would wait until the wolf had answered. Then, perhaps, Anatola would begin to nom on the dried meat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread