the flashback's starting
ooc: this is crappy too, don't worry, I'm tired as well.. Big Grin

DaVinci smiled at the girl when she agreed to follow him, he turned about and began a slow pace down the red dirt road, which now with the snow and rain had become more of a muddy track down the center of the packlands. He was glad it was there though, it served as a good guide and rule of thumb on where things were about the lands. He kept casting his eyes back to the girl to make certain she was doing okay as the came closer to the cabin. "It's not that much further.." he coaxed her on as they came over the hill and around the bend, the old farmstead sitting on the hillside with the cattle grazing in the pasture and on the other the path down to the cottage on the beach. Smiling back at the girl he turned towards the cottage path, explaining. "That's the farm, I'll explain more about it when you've rested up... or you can explore it yourself when you feel better." he offered, not wanting her to think she was stuck with the male as her nurse forever.

Pushing open the door to the cabin the Savant gestured for the girl to make herself comfortable, the cottage had a collection of places for lounging, a couch, loveseat, recliners and even a nest of blankets and pillows. DaVinci set to work getting a fire going quickly, turning to smile at the girl as the warmth began to radiate from the fire. "That's better?" He dusted off his hands and gave Anatola the pouch of jerky before heading into the backroom to look for some clean clothes and something to cleanse her wounds with.

Returning with a large bowl of water and some rags he kneeled beside her and asked, "Which wounds are the worse?" as he slowly began to wipe away at some of the dried blood on her face, trying to uncover the young lady that lay beneith. He spoke suddenly, testing her name. "Anatola.. I'm DaVinci, the Savant of this pack. I'm sortof the beta, as it would have been in the pack I once belonged to long ago. I help our Patriarch tend to the pack and keep everything running like a family should.." he said softly as he glanced at her bi-colored eyes, his own stormy ones for once kind and inviting, instead of brooding and bitter.

Messages In This Thread