the flashback's starting
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Anatola limped after the male, slowly making her way toward him. The pain in her back leg was killing her and wished for nothing but a nice warm bed where she could sleep. But Anatola get never get there without taking the time, and even pain, to get there. She nodded after hearing his soothing words. She was instantly a lot calmer. It was odd to her, considering a stranger she had just barely met was so comforting and open. It looked as if he wasn't usually like this.

Anatola smiled weakly as she reached the farm. It was a beautiful place and perhaps when she felt better she would explore. She saw the man open the door into the cottage. She sighed happily and limped into the spacious room. Anatola felt the warmth of the fire after the man had started it. "Much better," Anatola replied softly. She felt much better now that she was sitting down near the warmth of a fire.

"I'd have to say the ones on my face and my back legs are worse," Anatola murmured softly. The rag was covering her face and she didn't want to speak too loudly. She closed her eyes tightly, not moving so the blood could easily come off. "It's nice to meet you, DaVinci. I appreciate your kindness," Anatola was glad DaVinci had came, and it wasn't a rude, unhelpful wolf who would of turned her away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread