the flashback's starting
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Anatola nodded slowly, carefully trying not to move too fast that she would make DaVinci struggle while cleaning away her face. The young woman felt a tad bit embarassed that she was so dependant on everyone around her. She was strong. She always had been. She always would be. Anatola felt, however, right then that having help wasn't that bad.

"If Jefferson is anything like you, than I'm positive I'll like this pack, DaVanci," Anatola murmured, trying out his name. The words the young lass spoke of were true; if this Jefferson, the Patriarch of the pack, was anything like DaVinci than this pack would be close to perfect. Suddenly looking forward to meeting the other pack members, Anatola smiled at DaVinci.

Sleep, DaVinci had spoken of. Her eyes were drooping and were aching for sleep, but she didn't want to give in just yet. But, as Anatola thought of what she was going to say, she decided sleeping woul be for the best. Giving her head a nod, the woman spoke up. "Sleeping would be nice. You... you would stay here?" She was confused. She had assumed that DaVinci would just leave after settling her in. But, afterall, it was his cabin. "Thank you. I'll like it here. As for tomorrow, I-I was wondering where I would stay. Do I have to build a home? Find a den?" Anatola said, curiousity filling her eyes. She had so many questions about pack life, but wanted to wait.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread