the flashback's starting
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

When Anatola had brought up Jefferson, DaVinci seemed a bit... entertained. When he spoke of the Patriarch, the young woman blushed. She had gotton it all wrong; he wasn't what she had been expecting. In fact, he was quite the opposite. But that pleased Anatola all the same. Change was good, right? Right. Jefferson was probably a good pack leader, even if he did come off as gruff, tough and rough. "A family is good, yes..." The female murmured, nodding to herself. She never had a family before, except for her deceased mate, but even he wasn't what she would call a family. He had been too pushy and forward toward Anatola.

"Once? Your mother is... dead?" Anatola began, her eyes soft and flickering. She continued, not waiting for an answer. "I'm sorry. I know how you feel," The young woman hadn't realized until that moment that her parents and siblings were probably dead. The same evil rogues that had killed her mate had probably went after her 'family'. It was sad, yes, but she would never mourn for her parents. They had never treated Anatola like a daughter, but more like an enemy.

It seemed DaVinci had finished cleaning and tending to her wounds. Anatola smiled again and stood up. Ooh, a cottage? The young woman had always wanted her own home, but she had anywhere to call her own: her old mate had liked sleeping in the middle of no where. When she recovered, she was planning on looking for a cabin of her own. The anticipation of living on her own and adjusting to pack life was amazing. She would have no limits. Technically, at least. Anatola had no desire to be evil or break the pack rules, so considered herself lucky.

"Thank you," Anatola replied, taking the blanket from him. She pushed her hair back so it hung loosely on her shoulders. She sat on the ground against the wall, and covered the blanket over her knees. She sat there, looking around. The woman felt young and unexperienced compared to everything else in the cabin. Letting out a sigh, Anatola looked at DaVinci settling in a recliner. "Night..." She murmured.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread