Just like the ocean needs the waves.
[html]

Savina had always felt a deep connection with Anu, even after their first meeting. It had been cemented though that night they had been trapped in a cave out in the Trenches during a storm. That had been the height of her insecurity about her relationship with Kansas. After the way Naniko had acted she had felt shattered. She had expected her best friend to be happy for her and had gotten almost the opposite. But Anu had been there for her. This would surely not be the last time either of them were in a bad place, but as long as they stuck together they would be able to help each other through it.

Her own tail began to beat softly against the boards of the porch. It was exciting. The kind of excitement that never wore off, no matter how physically ill she might feel at times. As far as she was concerned it was a miracle. True, she and Kansas were in the prime of their life, it was no surprise they were fertile. Still she knew it could have been harder. It could have taken more time. It hadn't though, and for that she was thankful. "Not quite a moon yet I don't think. I just found out not too long ago."

She smiled brightly up at her good friend. "Which reminds me, I think I'm going to need your help. I was able to handle things alright when Nani had the pups, but the pack is much bigger now. If you'd be willing to help more with the higher up duties I'd be so thankful." She didn't want to spend more time away from her family than was necessary. She didn't want to miss a single moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread