Just like the ocean needs the waves.
[html]
300+

Thankfully the side effects of her pregnancy hadn't been too bad. There were days when the morning sickness had really drained her, but she had been free of such days as of late. Her emotions had also stayed more or less the same. Though her fuse was notably shorter than usual. That had been clear that night that unappealing male had been wanting to join the pack. No doubt Anu had noticed her roughness that night. Such actions would have annoyed her on a regular day, but she had definitely not been in the mood for it that day.

Savina smiled warmly at Anu. She would trust such responsibilities to no one else in the pack. Not that she didn't trust the other members, but it was different with Anu. More than trust went into such leader relations and duties. She knew that the kind woman would bring a new and different balance to her and Naniko's styles, while having the same goals and interests in mind. Right now she didn't let on to how much of a promotion Anu would receive, she needed to talk with the Commander after all, but she had no doubt that Naniko would agree with her. "I know, and I thank you deeply. I know you'll keep me in check," she said as she winked at her good friend.

The midnight fey glanced down at her stomach again for a moment before returning her gaze to the tawny wolfess. "We haven't talked much about names yet, but if there's a girl I really want to name her after my mother. Her name was Amata." That was the one name she was sure of and she knew that Kansas would understand. She supposed now that things were moving along they should really start to consider other names. "I'm always wondering how many there will be. What they'll look like. What their personalities will be, you know? What do you think your pups will think of it?" Savina hoped that the current youngsters wouldn't feel replaced by the incoming litter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread