Just like the ocean needs the waves.
[html]

Amata had meant so much to Savina and both of her siblings. While they had never had a father, their mother was more than enough. She had been the best mother than anyone could have ever asked for. She had never let the pain that plagued her heart about Serge taint the opinions and feelings for her children. She had loved each one of them more than life itself. "She was a wonderful mother. I just wish she could have lived to see her grandchildren." A note of sorrow tinged those words. At times she was still haunted by her mother's death. Savina recovered quickly though, smiling back up at Anu

"Yes, Mati's such a sweet girl. She reminds me a lot of you." She saw little bits of both Nani and Anu in each of their children. "Oh yes, the little protector. I think he'll grow up to be a lot like Jazper, though probably not quite so big," she said chuckling. The mother-to-be hoped that all of Crimson Dreams' youth would get along. "I think it will be great to have your kids around. They'll teach my babies things that we might not even think of." Having playmates closer to their age aside from their siblings would doubtless be a great thing for her children.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread