Just like the ocean needs the waves.
[html]

<3

The notion of Savina’s mother made Anu think back to her own. Her father had always been a large influence on her, but her mother was exactly what she would ever ask from one. She was strict, when the need arose, but always loving and kind. Of course there had been moments where she had resented her, believing in some selfish way that she had always loved her brothers more. But Anu understood that all of those reasons had been false. Though it was because of her father that Anu did what she did, loved nature and found peace in the simplest of things. It was her mother’s love that made her as gentle, soft-spoken and sweet natured as she always had been. Anu suspected she would be disappointed to see her in her current state of mind.

Savina’s words were painful to hear, having been so close to the children and feeling so very far from their mother. But she hid it that best she could, even trying a fake smile on for size. Thoughts of Haven eased her; though she would never admit it he held a very special place in her heart. Anu laughed as Savina did, her son held so much coyote blood that he might just end up smaller then the rest. I think so too. Her smiled was more genuine as she continued. I know they will get along. I imagine Kansas is just as excited. He’ll be a great dad. Anu was sure that Savi didn’t need to reassure of the fact, but she still wanted her to know that she believed he would.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread