Just like the ocean needs the waves.
[html]

She noticed a flicker of pain in her friend's eyes as they talked about her children. What was going on? Had something happened between her and Naniko? Savina wanted to know, but also felt that she shouldn't stick her nose in places Anu didn't want to talk about. Sometimes when it came to relationships there were things you just couldn't talk about with others. Like that night Kansas had spent with Naniko and the fears she had about the Commander's true feelings for her adopted brother. It was not her place to talk about his secret to others and she thought maybe if they all just pretended nothing had happened Naniko's feelings might go away. Though she knew it would always be there in the back of her mind. She trusted Kansas to never do anything like that again, but she wasn't sure about the ivory wolfess.

Her mate had his doubts about his ability of being a father, but ever since it had become a reality for them they were melting away. "Yes, he is excited. I'm going to start teaching him some Italian. I want the pups to know it and don't want them using it against him when they're older," she said with a laugh. No matter how well mannered their children were raised, kids would be kids and using a second language against a parent that didn't understand it would be too good of an opportunity to pass up. Her smile deepened at Anu's comment. "Yes, he'll be a wonderful father. He has his worries, but I know he'll be great. I'm so glad that my children will have what I never did." Pups deserved a father that loved and cared for them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread