Just like the ocean needs the waves.
[html]
Close after your next post? And sorry this is teh crap Tongue

Whether she needed to or not, the Italian woman felt the need to be there and help her friends and packmates. She had always been an incredibly empathetic soul and wanted to show others that they were not alone. That they didn't have to bear the burden by themselves. They had been there for her too. Anu had been there for Savina before and she was returning the favor. Though it wasn't simply returning a good deed. She would always be there if the tawny wolfess needed her.

She smiled warmly at Anu's words. It was true, the whole pack had at least some paw in raising a litter. Whether it was helping to protect them and keep an eye on them or teaching them the things they needed or wanted to know. She certainly felt a connection with each of Naniko and Anu's brood. She had no blood relation to any of them, but they called her an aunt and at she really felt that she was one. "You're right, and that will be such a help. Even though I never felt completely accepted there when I got older, my birth pack did a lot to help raise my siblings and I."

Midnight ears dipped and she felt her face warm. "Oh, I don't know about being the glue, but thank you." She still hadn't completely forgiven herself for her fight with Hybrid. If something was going to happen that involved the pack as a whole it would have happened already, but still. She should never have risked the safety of her home. A wide yawn split her mouth and she looked sleepily back at Anu. "Do you want to come inside? I don't think I'll be able to stay awake much longer but we can talk for a bit more."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread