Utsutu Tsugi Dawali
[html]

Hehe, I nearly had it archived yesterday, but I'm glad I didn't Smile If it is hard for you to backdate so long (she's adult now?) we can just bury this though, it is up to you. Dawali is the same old slowpoke as before Wink
Word count: 532

Apparently she really really wanted to be a prince, and a headstrong prince at that, it seemed. Princes were supposed to be pigheaded anyway. Dawali chuckled and smiled at the girl, immune to her tiny spree of stubbornness. Well fighting dragons and such is probably as exciting as anything, but it's just that the word prince means it's a boy. And you're not a boy, you're a pretty girl! But you know, queens can do what they want, and queens are stronger than anyone. His eyes shone as they did whenever he interacted with children, and with a little tint of humor as well. It was true, queens were the strongest persons in the world. It's the queen that decides what the King does, you know. It's always like that. His own Mischka had been a proper queen, that was for sure. But if she saw him now, from the world of spirits, she would see that in just this case it seemed the King could be King, even without his precious Queen. He probably would have done even better with her here, though.

The girl presented him with a solution to ease his pains since becoming widowed, although at this the male merely smiled again. He was an educated Gola Watsi, Bonebearer. He knew of the realms of the dead, and he knew that she did not suffer. She could probably see him, too, although it was not his place to try to contact her, even if he knew how to. His pain was eased by his knowledge, and he would seem ungrateful if he could not go on. He had his daughters to find joy in, and it should also suffice. He should not ignore them as if they are not important, simply because their mother was dead. Besides, the girl's logic was simple: He gave her a feather once, so he was good, and if he didn't have a family he could play with hers. Children were amusing, and if one looked there was much wisdom, however involuntary, in what she had said. Well your momma is a very nice person, and so are you, so maybe I should come visit one day. And since your auntie lives in my tribe, you are more than welcome to come visit her with your family, and me, too. We have lots of feathers, you know. Winking at her, he was hoping his old jokes could still suffice as entertaining conversation. It entertained him, at least.

Smiling, Dawali looked at her four-legged form and thought that she had perhaps not really thought her thought through. It made him think of Noir, but Noir was so much more... absent-minded and naive than this. Ah, but look here, Brooklyn. You need hands to do this, and I think that when you are old enough to have hands, you are maybe old enough to want to move around more! But you can still live with your momma, and I can visit you guys. He turned his hands around and gesticulated as he spoke, as if to emphasize his point. Poor thing, so worried over a problem that would likely never exist. She was cute, though.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread