not that different, never the same
[html]

His immediate reaction as the young girl moved for him, attached to him, was to run. Jasper didn't though, he supposed there wasn't much harm that something so small could do, and she seemed more upset than anything else. It was awkward though, and for a moment all that Jasper could do was stand there with a rather dumb expression on his face. He wasn't sure how to react, what to do, but he had been the one to approach her and ask her if she was okay. Finally, after a few moments, Jasper lowered himself to the ground, making sure to take care of the girl's position and not step on or push her. "I..it's okay.." He said quietly, frowning to himself for lacking something more encouraging to say.

It was only then, as he got himself settled on the ground, that the words of the other male hit his ears. His arrival immediately made Jasper paranoid, moreso than he had been before, and his ears pushed back against his head. "No.." The young man told the other male quietly, despite being unsure of anything all of a sudden. Instead of dwelling on the fact that he was surrounded by more beings than he would have liked to be, Jasper turned his attention back to the girl. "It's okay. I'm smaller than anyone else that I know, who isn't a pup." In some ways, he could understand, but he didn't exactly know that she was going to be small forever.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread