not that different, never the same
Zana nuzzled up to the clan mate as he tried to rearrange himself, the tears in her eyes blinding her as she felt him begin to move, leaning in closer she made certain that she was pressed against the poor fellow the whole time he moved, not wanting to lose the comfort she found in having a warm body present. She had avoided so many of the adults and since she'd abandoned her home in Phoenix Valley she had learned what it was like to not have someone to come home to. She sniffled and buried her face in Jasper's chest as she whined softly. "I just wanted to find my daddy.." So the whole adventured had began with looking for the lost soul in her life but it had ended with finding herself in a whole new world. She tried to wipe the tears from her eyes as she heard the other male speak up finally.

Her eyes clear for a moment Zana turned towards the strangely marked fellow and sniffled, the last of the worm out emotions coming to a close as she tried still to stay as close to Jasper as she could, not realizing that her actions made the boy nervous. Her bottom lip trembled slightly as she shook her head and whispered sadly. "I'm just a little girl, I can't do anything right.." And it was true. She was too small to hunt, unable to shift, and if an enemy got to close there was little she could do to help if another was in trouble. "I'm worthless.." she said as she lowered her head.

Messages In This Thread