Don't want to lose what i loved about you
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Something in Geneva broke apart. But it wasn't the violent explosion she'd imagined. By vying for the greatest extent of control, she had instead come apart. It was a slow unfurling. It was as if each negative emotion evaporated from her in a haze of rainbow mist. She felt the chains that had so closely confined her heart fall away as Anu met the force of her kiss with tenderness.

It turns out that was all it took for her to surrender. She felt warmth flood her entire body from the center of her being. The force melted from her fingers until they were limp on her cheeks. She gave herself up to the feel of Anu against her and just allowed herself to feel for the first time in weeks. She didn't move, didn't dare to breathe as she felt the fragility of this moment.

She pulled away slowly, not exactly pushing herself away. She felt her heart pounding inside her chest, a slow beat instead of the furious, familiar one from before. She blinked her eyes open slowly, as Anu's face came into focus, she blinked as though she was seeing the woman for the first time. Gently disengaging from the woman, she backed away several steps. "I should go," she said softly.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread