thread title missing
[html]

OOC: Delays are the sign of a lazy mind XD 300+

Brooklyn loved the sun and she wagged her tail energetically when Savina pointed out the lovely weather. For all that she was finally growing into herself, she could remember a time when she had been a lot shier. It seemed almost surreal that while Haven was off on his own, having all those cool adventures she had stuck by Naniko's side, afraid of her own shadow. Sure, she could be brave when the adults were around, but soon she would stop being a puppy and become one of them. If she reached a respectable age and yet still followed the adults around, that would get her laughed at. And for good reason, too! So the white pup had taken it upon herself to grow up and deal with the bumps along the way all on her own. It's nicer when it's sunny! I can play outside with Haven and we don't have to hide in the caves any more. It was rather obvious that the pup was excited about the coming spring, the first one in her life.

But right here and right now, what she was even more excited about was seeing Savina's belly closer. She accepted the lick with a smile and a gentle nudge to the black female's legs. However, the explanation made her eyes widen and she found herself staring at the belly in something akin to awe. Tiny puppies? In there? But... how? Where did they come from? How were they eating or breathing in there? Was Savina taking them out and then putting them back in, like in a little den? The thought that she herself might have come from her momma's belly wasn't that strange. She hadn't just fallen out of the sky. But now, faced with actual pregnancy, Brooklyn wasn't entirely sure how to react.

Sure, more puppies meant more games to play, but... when? That's where puppies come from? So... so if I wanted to, I could play with them now? Brooklyn lifted a paw and gently placed it on Savina's belly. Puppies, you can come out now! I wanna play with you! With a grin on her face and her tail wagging madly, the white pup could only hope that they would be allowed to come out and play. She could teach them all the cool games she knew! And show them the good hiding places!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread