thread title missing
[html]
no worries! and your reply made me lawl XD

Savina grinned widely at the light pup when she said she was excited about the weather. In her opinion it would have been awful to have been born right at the end of fall. These poor kids had known nothing but snow and cold! But soon it would become so wonderfully warm again and everything would be better. "I agree. I don't much care for winter, spring and summer are so much nicer. It's almost always sunny and so warm. Where I grew up it was always like that. It never snowed or got anywhere near as cold as it does here." If there was one thing she really missed about Italy it would have to be the weather. Not having to deal with winter had been just fine with her.

The Lt. General watched intently as Brooklyn studied her stomach and the little wheels turn in her head. It was a hard thing to understand at that age, especially when they couldn't know the exact truth behind pups. She was much too young to learn about what happened between females and males, though it wasn't that far off either. She nodded her head at the question. "Yes, all puppies come from their mommy's tummies." The woman chuckled lightly at the D'Angelo child's next antics. "I'm afraid you can't play with them right yet. It won't be too long though. They have some growing to do before they can come out. Right now they're too small. But I imagine they'll come out after the turn of the moon." It warmed her heart that Brooklyn was excited for them though.

"I'm always wondering how many there are and what they'll look like. Do you have any ideas Brooklyn?" Savina figured that way they wouldn't have to leave the topic of puppies but it might help steer the girl's mind away from the technical part of the discussion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread