turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
300+

He was finding it hard to even wrap his mind around what had just happened. For the longest time he had been so excited to be able to start shifting that he hadn't even noticed that he had just turned six months old the other day. The constant tension building at home had been enough to make him forget that this big even was just around the corner. Besides, no one had told him what it would be like. That he would have the urge to just do it and his body would have the instinctual knowledge of what to do. Now here he sat, fully shifted into optime form. He wondered what he looked like.

Haven was so caught up in the moment that he didn't hear the voice calling out names in the distance. Even if it had been a familiar voice calling out his own name he doubted that it would have reached his bi-toned ears. The boy just continued to sit there, staring at his hands, flexing them and moving his fingers. Now he would be able to do all those things he had always wanted to. Like to play the piano and hold books. Maybe he could even go back to the castle and bring home a sword and some more armor! He could train like a real life knight!

Suddenly the voice that had gone unnoticed before was closer and apparently addressing him. Jade eyes turned to take in a tan wolfess. It took a few moments for her words to register and he shook his head as if to clear it. "Sorry, I was ah...little caught up in my head," he said with a sheepish grin. "No, I haven't tried to stand up yet. Is it gonna be hard?" It probably would be he imagined. His whole life he had walked on four legs, walking on two would be very strange. "My name's Haven, by the way." She seemed like a very nice lady, almost reminded him of his aunt Savina in a way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread