turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
300+

The pup had grown up watching all the adults around him be able to shift and saw all of the amazing things they could do in that form. His momma Anu could plant flowers and other plants. Momma Nani used herbs and medicines to help other wolves and creatures get better if they were hurt or sick. Jazper could play the piano and other instruments. Geneva could hold books and read them aloud. Mati had told him of the miniature mansion that Ehno had constructed out of wood. None of those things you could do without hands. The thing he was looking forward to the most was the piano though. He had started at the big black instrument with envy ever since Jazz had showed him it. Now he would finally have the ability to play it correctly.

Haven could feel his face warm up at her compliment. Usually he wasn't so bashful, but being in this new form had taken away some of his exuberant confidence. "Heh, thanks. I spent so much time asking when I'd be able to I forgot to ask what to expect when I could." Perhaps a big oversight on his part, but he'd learn nevertheless. He'd just have to stumble through it instead of having previous knowledge. All of his long travels had given his muscles good tone and structure. While he couldn't see it, it had transferred well to his optime form as well. His arms were all lean, athletic muscle and his abs were well defined. He definitely had the build of a runner.

It had been expected, but hearing that learning to walk was the most difficult thing to learn made him swallow hard. He didn't want to look like a bumbling idiot. But somehow the demeanor of the lady reminded him a lot of his mothers and that put his nerves at ease. He smirked at her as she nudged his arm. "Okay. You gotta promise not to laugh though!" Honestly he wouldn't mind if she did. If she ridiculed him that would be a different story (though he really doubted she had that in her), but no one could help a good laugh at a funny situation. Putting his hands on the ground he shakily moved into a squatting position. "It's nice to meet you Alexey. Are you from Dahlia de Mai?" She smelled similar to the wolf he had met when he visited there. Slowly he started to rise to his full height, grinning as he was able to stand up alright. He then took one small step forward, and then another. But after the second he stumbled and fell against a tree, grabbing the trunk to keep himself upright. "Haha, well, I guess it could have been worse," he joked, smiling at her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread