turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
300+

He grinned at her. "Ah, alright. I won't get upset if you do. That I can promise." If he were in her place he was sure he would laugh. It was just a natural part of life. Just cause someone laughed at someone didn't necessarily mean they were making fun of them, it just meant that whatever it was was funny. The boy was mentally preparing himself that he was about to look very funny. Knowing that he wasn't going to succeed right of the bat only made him prepared to be more persistent. It wouldn't be as much of a disappointment when he failed that way. He would get it eventually. He always did.

Good! It seemed his nose has finally matured enough to recognize pack scents. That was a good accomplishment in his mind. Having a good nose would help him not get lost on all his little travels. "Yeah, once. Met a guy up there named Ril'o, he was nice. I've only been to two of the other packs so far. I'm hoping to visit them all before I'm a year old." It might have seemed a hefty goal to some, but not for the adventurous Aatte child. The wanderlust was strong in his blood. Staying in one place all the time would never satisfy him. He loved his home and would always return there, but he wanted to see what else was out there too.

Clutching to the tree like a lifeline he smiled broadly at Alexey. "Ha! Well, I would've fallen on my face if not for this tree here," he said patting the trunk. "Maybe everyone should learn how to do this in a forest. Keep from hurting their faces." The kid chuckled as he pushed against the tree to stand up straight again. Moving slower this time, he took one step at a time, holding his arms out to help balance himself. "Have you ever been to Crimson Dreams before?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread