turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Ugh, sorry for the length and quality D:

His visit to Dahlia had been pleasant, but not incredibly exciting. They had had a nice chat, but after hearing about all the different places inside the borders he had wanted to go see them. But instead all they had done was sit just at the borders. Haven never turned down a good conversation but exploring things while talking was always better. "He was nice, but he didn't offer to show me around or anything. I would have liked to see all the lands he described. Like the town and stuff." Admittedly he hadn't seen much of Inferni when he visited either, but when he visited the clan it was more for the company than the sights. Ever since he had met Heath and learned a little bit more about the "adult" parts of life he thought about Siobhan more and more.

However, right now the main concern on the young man's mind was not toppling over again. For a second he stumbled but his arms waved around and he was able to right himself before falling to the ground. "That was a close one," he joked. "This feels so weird. Walking like this. The ground is so far away." Going from having his nose never far from the ground to this was quite the perspective change. It was pretty disorienting. "You should come see it sometime! I could show you around!" He loved showing outsiders around the Crimson Dreams territory. "Aunt Savina? Oh yeah, she's great! She helps my momma Nani out a lot. How do you know her?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread