turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/wbfo29.png); width: 450px; height: 431px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #000 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; top:75px; right:90px; width: 213px; height: 315px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

300+ Oh stop it, your posts are always full of awesomeness.

The Koios girl could only imagine how incredibly disappointed Haven must’ve felt when he didn’t get to see all of the beautiful places within Dahlia de Mai, especially Wolfville. Poor kid! A soft smile crept onto her lips; she couldn’t help but sympathize with him. It was every adolescent’s goal to explore as much as possible and apparently Haven was no different. “You should’ve asked him to show you around then, silly goose! Just stop by whenever you feel like it and I’ll give you a tour, except... I don’t think now’s the right time,“ she said reluctantly, realizing just how much she’d been neglecting her current mission. That’s right; she had two puppies to find.

When it looked as if the teenager was about to topple over, the Dahlian wolfess instinctively took a step forward to help him out. However, he quickly regained his balance on his own and continued talking as if nothing had happened. Alexey nodded briefly when he mentioned how weird it felt to walk on two legs. She could definitely relate to that statement. Then came his kind offer to show her around his pack lands, lands that she knew so well already. Not because she’d visited them recently, but because she’d once lived where his pack now stood.

“Maybe I’ll take you up on that offer, thank you so much Haven.” she said softly, truly flattered that he’d want to show her around his home. “I’ve known your aunt for a little while. Cercelee, my leader, once got injured really badly and Twilight Vale took good care of her. Savina’s the one who helped her return safely to Dahlia de Mai once the war was over. I think that’s when I first met her.” She did not get into too many details, assuming Haven already knew about the whole Inferni versus Dahlia de Mai war.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread