turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
300+

The news was shocking. Even to someone his age. The only logical conclusion was that someone or something had taken them. Even being the adventurous pup he had been he hadn't gone far at that age. Even if he had he knew that the pack would have been able to find him easily. Little legs couldn't go that far and adults could easily sniff them out. The fact that an entire pack was looking for them and having no luck was scary. Bi-colored ears drooped as he looked at Alexey. "That's no good. Poor little guys must be scared. That's so weird that they'd just disappear like that..." The only pup smaller than him he'd seen lately was Valkyrie the last time he had been to Inferni. "I'm sorry, I haven't. I'm sure that if anyone at home had found them they would have brought them to you." He wished he could be more helpful.

Wow, he hadn't known that Crimson Dreams had been made out of two different packs. It had always just been Crimson Dreams to him. Though maybe if he had asked questions about it he would have known. But he had never thought to question it. It was home and it was the way it was. "Huh, that's interesting. I never knew that. Well, obviously, that was silly to say." Haven really needed to stop vocalizing everything that went through his head. It had been fine when he was little but he was growing up now. He needed to put more of a filter between his brain and his mouth.

The kid couldn't help but let his face look a little shocked at the fact it had been Inferni that Dahlia had been in a war with. Even though he knew it must have happened before Siobhan lived there. "But...there's no war now, right? Everything's fine?" He swallowed, a little harder than usual. "It's just I...I have a friend who lives there." The last thing he wanted was to hear that Siobhan's home was battling with one of the other packs. He wanted her to be safe! The thought of her in such danger made his stomach feel tight.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread