turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Maybe start to wrap this up?

The Aatte boy let a sigh of relief escape his lungs at the news that there was no war at the current point in time. Thank goodness! He didn't want Siobhan to be in a dangerous situation. If there had been a war he might have tried to get her to come stay with him in Crimson Dreams until it was over. He couldn't stand the thought of her getting hurt. "That's good. I hope it stays that way. She's a really good friend and I don't want her to be scared." As of this point in his life he had never come across the deep rooted prejudices that ran between coyotes and wolves. He didn't view Siobhan or any other coyote or someone with coyote blood any differently than any wolf. He was unaware of it, but even he had some coyote blood flowing through his veins.

So at Alexey's sudden concern about the subject he looked at her with a puzzled face. He had been to the clan twice now and had never been treated poorly or had anyone be mean to him. He had only met three of their members including Siobhan, but they all had been really nice. And Siobhan always talked about the two adults that looked after her and he just assumed they were nice too. "What do you mean? I've been there twice and everyone I've met is really nice. They weren't any different from anyone else I've met." Haven was blind to the differences between the two species and how deep the hate ran in some people.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread