turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/wbfo29.png); width: 450px; height: 431px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #000 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; top:75px; right:90px; width: 213px; height: 315px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

We can archive this after your reply! Big Grin 300+

So his friend was female. His undeniable attachment to the coyote girl brought a smile to her lips. It was cute. Cute and… dangerous. Why was it that all puppies from Crimson Dreams stood out from the norm? First Salem with his two mothers and now Haven with his unconditional love for a coyote. Did it have to do with the way they were brought up or was it a mere coincidence? On the flip side, they were well-educated and extremely polite. However, that was to be expected from Savina’s pack mates. Lexey had yet to meet a wolf from Crimson Dreams that she disliked.

The Koios girl was a little surprised to learn that Haven had been to Inferni twice already. It was so far away from his pack lands! What was even more impressive was that he’d been treated like a normal kid. Alexey wrinkled her nose in obvious confusion. She definitely hadn’t expected any coyote to behave nicely. “Depends who you run into, I guess. Three of them attacked my sister for no reason. They nearly killed her.” she explained, remembering in how bad of a shape Adelaida had been after her encounter with the bastards. While Ade normally deserved most of what she got, she hadn’t done anything to provoke anyone on that day.

That was just the tip of the iceberg. Hybrid had nearly killed the Rosea. Mew had lost her puppies to a coy femme named Asphyxia. And the list went on. “So you better be careful, bucko!” Her tone of voice was light and nonchalant, despite the worry that now plagued her mind. Their conversation had her thinking about Emwe and Conor again. She could only hope Inferni hadn’t gotten their hands on Dahlia’s children. “Guess I should get going now. I still have some pups to find. Will you be okay on your own?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread