turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Haven had been lucky in his adventures to Inferni. He didn't think of it that way, but he was. No one had warned him about the feelings and habits of the clan, so he didn't view it any differently than any other pack. The only members he had ever met there were Siobhan, Ryan, and Valkyrie and all of them had been incredibly nice and pleasant. If he had run into some of the male members of Inferni he might have been more cautious about going there than he was now. So Alexey's comment about what had happened to her sister was more than a little shocking to the kid. That couldn't be true, could it? Alexey didn't seem like the type to make stuff up though. Maybe he would have to be more careful when visiting there.

"Yeah, I guess so, I didn't know about any of that. I'll be more careful from now on," he said smiling at the tan lady. He was reaching the age when the dark truths about the world were going to become much more apparent to him. Soon his little fantasy world where everyone was nice and things were peaceful was going to be flipped on its head. Still, he tried not to let the new information get to him too much. If he ran into someone who wasn't quiet as welcoming at the clan's border's he'd just explain that he meant no harm and was there to see his friend. Surely that would be all it would take. "Oh yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks for helping me out though! Good luck finding the puppies Alexey." The Aatte male gave her a wave as they parted ways.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread