I see you; you see me. Differently.
[html]

As Savina caught up with Nani she couldn't help but chuckle at her friend's joke. "Yeah, I guess so. I think they're the only ones that actually can slow me down." It wasn't until she had stopped doing some of the things she normally did that she had realized how busy she actually was. She had been going full-force for so long that it hadn't even occurred to her. But now that she had a valid excuse to take it easy it was nice. Being able to relax more, spend more time with Kansas. The femme wasn't complaining at all.

"I've been doing pretty well, aside from getting tired so often, but I know that just comes with the territory," she said with a smile. "And you?" Sable ears flicked at the mention of DaVinci. Her meeting with her brother-in-law had been...unpleasant. That was putting it nicely. "Yeah? Have a nice visit?" She didn't really want to say anything about the steel male.

"Nani, I was wondering if you had any tips or advice? About pregnancy. I think I've been doing everything I need to, but since you've been there I wanted to ask you." Savina didn't have her mother to turn to anymore, so she needed to get her help from her friends.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread