I see you; you see me. Differently.
[html]
ooc:

Naniko knew how her brother could be sometimes, with his attitudes and remarks, but she was used to that. She had been the one to raise him, partially, with Conri's help...and had been through all of that before. He was an adult now, so he did act differently, a little more mature, but she could still see that wild, free side beneath everything. He had his sarcasm and jokes.

She saw Savina nearly every day, and sometimes more than once a day, but she never got bored with hanging out with her. It was always fun, what they did, even if they were just talking to each other. Naniko needed to work on her Itallian, and sometimes she spoke it to Savina to keep it fresh in her mind. "I found out some news that I hadn't been expecting--that Iskata had died. It's been a few days, now, since I found out...but that day was a very dark one. I stayed there in Phoenix Valley to be close to him for that night. I'm not sure who else knows about it. If Kansas does, or Ember. But...well, I knew that she wasn't doing too good. But I still can't really believe it. It hasn't hit me yet."

Iska had given her some advice during her pregnancy, but it was hard to remember exactly what she had said. Naniko knew some things from experience, and she would share those with Savina. "Stay off of the stairs, if you can help it...and don't hunt for yourself in the last few weeks. You could get kicked in the stomach or if you fell down the stairs you could get injured in a way that would hurt the puppies. And...hmm. I'm not sure. Eat a lot, and drink a lot. Even if it makes you have to go to the bathroom every five minutes."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread