I see you; you see me. Differently.
[html]
ooc:

She knew what was important to her...and dwelling on something was definitely not a healthy thing to be doing. She had to accept what had happened and keep going, so that she might continue to keep the pack running and care for her children. She was sad...but she knew that she couldn't let it take her over. Naniko hadn't been doing too well a few days before, but now she felt better about it and was alright with talking about it. "Thank you. I appreciate it--she was the only mother that I ever knew. Do you want to tell Kansas? Or do you think that I should?" Maybe Ember would. If she knew about it.

Naniko was glad that Savina was taking it easy--that part was really important. Anything could put stress on the pups, even things that the dark lady might not have considered. Diet was important, how much meat the mother ate, and what kinds. "I'm going to be there...definitely. You should have a healer there anyway, so I'll have a double use. I had Iskata and Deuce both there when I had mine, two seasoned females who I trusted a lot. I would be proud to come."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread