Too cool to be a spring's wind
[html]

she's easily upset!!!

i gotta be my own boss no matter what the cost

Having no true idea that Coyotes and wolves couldn’t get along, Mati didn’t find anything odd with their conversation. Or that she was Inferni, and Mati wasn’t. She hadn’t found any mean yotes. To her, any monster would come in all different forms, wolves, coyotes, bears, even dragons… They were all threats.

She was curious to know, and soaked up her words like a sponge. It was odd that such a slight and small female hadn’t been eaten up by something from the city. She must be an excellent hider, or someone that blending in with the scenery. But of course she was stark white, and there wouldn’t be much white in the city. Mati wondered what power she held that kept her safe. Going with another, or together as her question seemed to suggest was a valid idea.

Her thoughts were chased away when Siobhan spoke of her brother. Best friends? Mati looked at her oddly, not sure how to react and more unsure how they were best friends. Of course Mati had friends, friends that she could even remember as she watched the small coyote girl. No, he is my brother. Her words were possessive, and as she spoke them she became embarrassed by the jealously that she portrayed.

And my friend…Growing up together and all. She added as she attempted to rid her mind of the idea of not being her brothers favorite. Maybe you are just lucky, in the city. The words were just ever so spiteful, wondering if Siobhan had something that she didn’t, something that made her better.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread