Too cool to be a spring's wind
[html]

i gotta be my own boss no matter what the cost

The shock of her brothers relationship with the white fluffy coyote was lessening. And even though they were close, so close that he gave her gifts, Mati was slowly beginning to understand what type of relationship the two had. It wasn’t like theirs, it was very different. Violet eyes looked at the jewel that she wore around her neck, noticing that it looked the one her mother had worn, given by her other mother with love. It even made her want to smile, knowing that Haven felt in some way how their mothers felt, or had felt. He like Siobhan, like-liked her.

Oh, Mati spoke with reframe in her voice. Holding the bitter feeling not longer, the she wolf looked at the shifted young lady with a more pleasant gaze. Well, I don’t know what he is like with you… he might just be the same. Mati thought aloud as she considered the yote’s request. She couldn’t imagine that he would ever be anything but his polite and gentle self when with her.

I bet he is just as sweet and protective with you, as he always has been Then, a memory came to her and Mati couldn’t help but smile and even laugh. He did, this one time, save me from a bear. When were really young. That was what he was, her guardian.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread