Too cool to be a spring's wind
[html]

i gotta be my own boss no matter what the cost

Things would happen if either of them was alone. They had happened to Mati in her own territory. Things wouldn’t stop happening, either if she was alone or with another. Mati was slowly just letting those things happen, giving in to the element of surprise that life held so tightly. It would never give such an advantage up, and Mati would need to learn to deal with that.

The wolf hesitated, her round head turning towards the way she came, and towards home. The white coyote was asking a lot, it would be a long journey home after they had made it back to Inferni. But they weren’t to far from the boarder, and this seemed to be one of those moments in life that could be surprising. Mati gave a nod, silently agreeing that she would walk with her.

Taking up the question Mati gave a smile as she walked closely to the thin shifted girl. The red dress she wore was even prettier close up, and Mati found she was staring as she spoke. They get big, larger then any wolf. This one was small though, just a baby. He was dark brown, almost black. Mati paused, trying to remember all the details of the experience.

He was cute, but I think his mother would have been very mean. Though the she spoke of an angry mom, she wore a smile. I’m glad we didn’t meet her. Bringing her eyes back to the red orbs of the other girl, Mati shared her curious thoughts. What is it like to live in Inferni?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread