Too cool to be a spring's wind
[html]

i gotta be my own boss no matter what the cost

Mati had worried about the same thing, and was glad that she and Haven had gotten away from it when they had. She knew that he own mothers would have protected her when ever they had the chance, so the mother bear would certainly showed aggression at the sight of the two wolves.

Listening intently she imagined how Inferni might look, but she found it hard to not imagine her own home filled with greenery and forests. Maybe they had a lake too, and a large house that they all lived happily together in. Though she found it weird that she was being forced to learn to fight.
Why would you need to fight?
Mati asked curiously. Siobhan would never need to worry when with Haven, never need to fight or protect herself. Mati knew him well enough to know that he wouldn’t allow either of them to participate in combat, only to keep them out of danger.

Thinking about the question Mati gave a smile,
Well, not really.
She spoke thoughtfully, It is a good place to live, but no one has every been made anyone learn to fight. We all live in a large house, and my mom runs the pack. Mati walked beside the fluffed white female, her face looking deep in thought.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread