thread title missing

Asariel padded down the length of the river, her head low as she inhaled the scents of the earth. The water was mostly frozen over, except for a hole up a way. Frowning a bit, she quickened her pace from a stroll to a jaunt. She approached the area and slowed herself to a stop, her eyes scanning the area for any signs of life. She caught sight of wolf tracks, her eyes blinking rapidly as she followed them. She saw another woman beneath the protection of a large pine. From her scent she was also from Phoenix Valley as well; no surprise there. She padded over, her appearance submissive as she approached. "Hello," she said, her tone quiet as per usual.

She sat herself down close but far from the other girl, her expression a mixture of curiosity, interest, and confusion. By the looks of her, the other wolf appeared to be the one who had fallen into the river. "Excuse me, I don't mean to pry but, did you fall into the river just now? You look like you did," she murmured, flicking an ear back to listen to the sounds behind her. She knew she really didn't have a right to inquire such things, she didn't even know this other femme's name. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry. My name is Asariel Knight; and yours?" Asariel had a strange name. It was a masculine name, but that was the name her mother had chosen.

Messages In This Thread