thread title missing
[html]
Allegro broke her gaze from the sky. She heard a voice, obviously a female by the tone of it. It was a sweet voice, light and quiet. Looking into the pretty woman's eyes, she smiled. It was nice to see other wolves out and about, especially new pack members. It gave her hope that Phoenix Valley would never die. It was her home. She was never going to give up on it. Besides, Pendzez, her beloved mate, was here. She would never leave or stray too far. Shaking her head, Allegro shook the unsought thoughts out of her head. Clearing her throat, the young woman murmured a reply. "Hello there."

She stood up on four legs, tilting her head as if to get a better look of the girl. She was wondering why she was wet? Well, Allegro couldn't blame her; she was a silly sight to see. "Yes, as a matter of fact I did. The ice broke and I fell in," She muttered the last part, smiling sheepishly. What a fool Allegro thought she was! Falling in the ice? She thought of herself completely and utterly desperate. "I'm Allegro Aston. Nice to meet you, Asariel," Allegro replied, changing the sunject quickly. Her light, soprano voice echoed through the trees around them. A grin appeared on the woman's voice, then a curt nod.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread