Eaten with Loneliness
Sorry the response took so long. I had christmas stuff, packing, traveling, and going back to college on my hands. I think we're about done if you want to drop one more post or close it with this one, tis fine. Thank you hun! Oh, sorry it's so short XD!
[html]

His offer was like a ribbon of hope, and she had doubts in her mind if it could withstand the shadow. A ribbon was so fragile. Her eyes showed the hope, and she uncurled herself from him, padding a few feet away from him, turning to throw him a smile. I would love that offer. I'm not sure if it would work or not, but I would try anything. Send him word if you can. I'll be in the city near the park. Thank you for coming to visit me when you can. I have a nice house with a lot of interesting things in. Welcome to come check it out whenever you can. With that she began to turn to go, letting her anxieties go again. The idea of help was welcomed. She felt refreshed that someone knew of her here, that there was hope, and she had what she considered as close to friend she had ever had. It was only the first time she had ever met him, but he at least showed compassion. With some luck and a good deal of mental work, she could possibly be part of a pack again. The thought traveled with her as she turned and began her journey back into the heat of the city. Thank you! It was said with her back to him, but she knew he didn't need to see her face to know that it was honest and heartfelt.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread