Secret pain I feel
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Hello^^ W.C.: 523

Catherine was inside her new den, reading a book. It would be probably the biggest ever, since it needed a wooden structure to not colapse down. The fire was not lightned, neither the torches she instaled in the entrance, since those were not needed. It was relaxing to sit on her bed-couch, the fur of it very soft and warm. Seymour, her peregrine falcon, was sitting in one of the thick roots that crossed the ceiling of the den, and her Spirit Guide, Saw, a black mamba, was coiled in the entrance of the den, watching for anything that would need their attention. It was going to be a normal day, until Saw hissed, demanding for the grayish wolf's attention. The red-haired female got up suddenly and reached for the snake. "There is someone there. I think we should investigate. I don't really know this wolf.", Saw informed with his hissy, rough voice. Catherine made a face and whistled for Seymour, which awakened shocked and quickly flew to the woman's shoulder.

"Would you go there and discover who is there?" she asked to the bird of prey and lauched him in the air, and it went back to the roots and passed through the dead tree's hollow trunk that worked as a chimney and as a passage for the bird. She stared as the shape of the falcon passed upon her and went to where the snake had told the stranger was. In a few seconds, it was back, harshing to her lowly. Her low speech traductor turned on as it "spoke". She wasn't surprised that the bird said that it very strange looking. Most of the wolves she had crossed with was weirder than her, with her stripped pattern and her horse-looking mane.

Okay, she was wrong. It was weirder than anyone else she had ever met. Behind a maple tree trunk, she gazed upon him. Those markings that he thought to be scars, and the beads in the eye, and the eyes themselves. Her mouth hang out open and her eyes widened with surprise. Ow...! she mouthed, and then swallowed air. She would need to greet it sooner or later, and she prefered to be as soon as she could. She took a deep breath and sighed. She went for it with slow steps, one part of her regreting this, hesitating, forcing her to run away. Another thinking that it would be cool to meet a new comer. She could see it, and smeel it.

"Hello." she said simply, one arm out waving once, the other behind her back. It was her shy position, and she coudn't help but to do it. Her ears were turned forwards, in interest, but her tail fallen, dead, trembling as it decided either to swing loose or to hide bettween her legs. Saw kept still, around her neck, and Seymour had just landed on her leather-covered shoulder. She did notice the recent digged den and the remaining dirt on his fur, but she wasn't caring much about those. She was worried with those terrifing scars. She could only think of how did he got those...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread