Secret pain I feel
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
W.C.: 248

Catherine was impressed by the male's capacity to keep an empty face, but even more because he showed his teeth while Saw circled him. The strnger's complain was enough for her to be sure the white wolf's could see the black mamba. He repeated it, with a bit of fear in his deep voice.

When a torn teddy bear fell from a stomp behind him, she understood what he was hidding. She didn't think it was stupid or silly, neither childish. It only showed he may be a little lonely. The male grabbed the bear off the ground, stiil baring his teeth.The snake hissed loudly, half opening the black mouth to the scarred male, exposing the thin, white fangs lightly. The grayish female cleared her throath, demanding the snake's attention. It closed the mouth, assuring her that it heard her. "Saw." she said simply. The reptile heistated a few seconds and returned, climbing her leg and body to her neck, coiling around it. She gave him a grim and returned to the male with a clear face.

"So...when did you joined?" she asked. By the way he talked, using his name instead of "I" or "me", she haven't the need to ask him who he was. And she could grasp from his smell that he was an AniWayan, the scent of the tribe already mixed with his own. There was other questions she wanted to ask, but she hold her tongue, not willing to be unpolite.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread