Secret pain I feel
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Catherine could almost taste the tense atmosphere around them, only because of Saw. He wasn't a bad guy, and she knew that. Actually, he was very pacific, and wouldn't hurt even a fly. It was normal for a snake to show the fangs in a problem. She hadn't seen the problem there, since the white wolf hadn't done anything bad at all.

She heard the scarred wolf complain about Saw. Yes, he was scaring sometimes, but not dangerous, not at all. Well, the fact of him doesn't actually knowing when he joined was rather disturbing. She remembered hers as it was yesterday. It was nothing easily forgotten, principaly for her. His question thrilled her. Now the grayish female wasnt scared anymore. She was cunfuse and curious about him.

"Well, he is my Spirit Guide." she told him, as if it was the most common thing ever. Until a question appeared on her mind. "You...you know what a Spirit Guide is, right?" she would die if he said "no".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread