retribution.
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I'm a fan of "I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me." Not going to play out the whole fight in this one post so you can have Gig jump in to help/cower/stare what have you XD

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

So far his further investigation of the murder scene had brought up nothing. It frustrated the coyote to no end. If only he had found the scene a few days earlier. He could have caught a scent, found their blood, some hair, something. He heaved a sigh as he once again left the decaying bodies to their own devices. So far he had heard no word of any other murders. But they were out there somewhere. Figuring out their next victims. He needed to find them before that could happen though. Before anymore innocent blood was spilled.

For no particular reason he had returned to the densely forested Ethereal Eclipse. Silently he moved among the heights of the trees, as deft as any squirrel. The man stopped on one of the sturdier branches, one hand resting against the body of the tree. Veiled eyes looked up through a small hole in the canopy. Many scents wafted through the air, though none that particularly interested him. As he sat there, crouched in the limbs, a yelp split the silence of the forest. Could it be the murderer? Onus launched himself in the direction of the startled call. Whether it was the villain he was searching for or not, he had work to do.

It took less than a second to survey the scene and determine what was going on. This was no murder, though it wasn't much better. Clawed hands flexed as he stared at the back of the scum's head. Then as quickly as a swooping bird of prey he was on the ground behind the deviant. One hand shot out and he dug his claws into the wolf's shoulder and using all of his strength flung him against one of the trees behind them. The larger canine was stunned, but soon a snarl curled on his lips and he ran at the masked man. Onus ducked out of the way and punched the other where his kidney would be. The criminal howled as the coyote bowled into his back, knocking him forward onto the ground. He pinned one of the wolf's arm behind his back and leaned in close to his ear. "Last mistake you'll ever make," he whispered.

The wolf managed to torque his head enough that he could snap at the coyote. Onus quickly pulled his head back but the fiend managed to grab part of his scarf between his teeth. His free hand shot out to punch his enemy in the side of his head, hoping the jar would make him release his grip.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread