retribution.
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
Have you seen this? My friend showed me it and I can't stop laughing. Some guy made it like it's an saturday morning cartoon thing of Watchmen.

And like that, in the cloak of darkness, the battle was over, his savior victorious. Giggle forced himself to rise up, offer any dignity he had left, as the cloaked man turned to him. For all the coyote could see, this vigilante might as well have had a ring of light around his head, and it would not have surprised him. 'Yeah,' was what he managed to get out, holding his hand out in a thank-you gesture. 'I thought-- well, uh. Thank you,' he added, rubbing his neck. The initial fear had already bubbled out of him, shock faded. Now he simply wanted to throw himself on the smaller man and ask him a million questions, his name, for starters, and express his gratitude a hundred times over.

Instead he looked away, trying to appear nonchalant. Surely the man had places to go, things to do. He seemed important. A moment passed and finally a question bubbled up from him, indigo eyes refocusing on him in the darkness that they finally began to adjust to. 'What's your name?' Thank you, Giggle readded mentally.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread