retribution.
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Haha, omg yes! It's so bad XD Watchmen is so not kid friendly. I think my favorite was the Ozy/Bubastis as Shaggy and Scooby though.

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

Onus was glad that he had reached the scene before any real damage had been done to the younger coyote. Rape was a heinous thing and he pitied anyone that had to endure it. This one had been prevented though, and the would-be perpetrator would never attempt such a thing again. A victory for justice. "Good." For a moment hidden eyes stared at the outstretched hand. A friendly gesture, but Onus was not one for such things. Still he took it for a second and brusquely shook it before letting it go. "Don't worry about it. He won't hurt anyone again." His gaze returned to the lifeless form of the criminal.

It wasn't often that the ones he saved from villains were so amiable and full of gratitude. Perhaps that was why he was willing to stick around and exchange words with the youth. "Onus." Whether or not the other realized it, it wasn't everyone that got to learn his name. It was hard to say exactly what made the vigilante want to share his name with some and not with others. Just a gut feeling. "You're from Inferni." The scent of the clan was unmistakable.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread